Saturday, July 29, 2006

Afternoon Sleep

I enjoy my afternoon sleep more than the usual regular night sleep. I have never missed my afternoon sleep beginning from my school days till the time I joined for a 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM work. My sleep time during school days were from 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM and 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM during my college days. My mind just can't think if I dont sleep in the afternoons. I was surprised when I heard some work places have dormitories, where the employees can sleep and relax. Why wasn't I working in one such company?

But now after marriage, I have got back my sound afternoon sleep. Dependent visa status, for all its worth has replaced my job with my sound afternoon sleep. Maybe, I wished too hard for an afternoon's sleep when my boss was flogging me at work. But I digress. God bless whoever invented the afternoon sleep.

10 Comments:

At 12:39 AM, Blogger Anand said...

hahah!
God ur making jealous..there is no way I can even blink for a longer time at my workplace!
Enjoy ur sleep till it lasts!

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Ekta said...

haha..u indeed seem to love ur afternoon sleep!
Somehow I never get sleep during the day time...even though I might be terribly tired and sleepy..i just can never sleep during the afternoon!

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Yadayada said...

Anand

I know...I'm enjoying it. Hope I get a job b4 I get bored of afternoon sleep

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Yadayada said...

ekta

You r missing something big in your life :-)

 
At 6:05 AM, Blogger Chakra said...

Bless you! I hav never managed to sleep in the afternoons unless I was travelling..

It is really, really difficult for me to sleep b/n 4 am & 10 pm. If I manage to sleep for half an hour, I would lose my peaceful night sleep. enjoy!

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger Yadayada said...

Chakra Sampath

You seem to have this gud habbit of "Early to bed and early to rise". My afternoon sleep disturbs my night sleep, but I enjoy it so much that I cant help it :-)

 
At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice.

Hey, have you ever read hawkeye's blog. You might like it. try it and let us know :)

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Yadayada said...

Anupadmaja

Ya I read it occasionally when I find time. That guy has a gud sense of humor :-) His Kanni Raasi post was supposed to be a hit, thou I wasnt really impressed :-)

 
At 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey..u r reminding me of my college days when i use to sleep at noons b4 going to college.
even in office i manage to sleep during training sessions :)

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger Yadayada said...

Praveen

I know how you sleep during the training sessions and suddenly get up and ularify in thookam :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home