Saturday, December 23, 2006

Wife as a Source of Humor

Debra: What I don't understand is that you always make fun of my cooking, but when I finally make something you like you're still making jokes about it!
Ray: Honey, don't be upset. Don't worry about what those guys think.
Debra: I don't care what those guys think of me, I care what YOU think of me!


I always wonder why men enjoy making fun of their wives to their friends. May be as Ray says they dont have anything interesting to talk and grab attention. The interesting part is they dont even realize that they have pulled a prank on their wives, atleast that is what they say :-) I have seen men who go on and on about their wives in public (trying to be humorous) until they get a long stare from their partner.

Is it the case with all men or are there exceptions?

1 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As far as I know most women also enjoy making fun of their husbands to their friends. Up until now, if you have not had the pleasure of pulling a prank on your husband in public, then I think you should try it; believe me, it is a very satisfying experience.

Wish you all the best!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home